Friday, August 9, 2013

My first blog post.

Hi there and welcome to my blog.
I created this blog a while ago, but never posted anything due to lack of time.
I'm married and mommy to Elena who just recently turned 1. I'm a stay at home mom with a lot of ideas that I want to turn into reality.. I have a passion for interior design, flea markets, garage sales and thrift shopping. 
One mans junk is another mans treasure! 
I enjoy spending time outdoors or in the garage working on projects such as re-painting old furnitures and pieces.

Here I am with my beautiful daughter in Sweden.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention I'm 100% Swede but I now live in Northern California since about 4 years ago.

Have a great weekend. I will work on a few projects and hopefully another post will come up next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment