Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh, my goodness.
I'm a terrible blogger, just terrible!

My husband is out fishing with friends and my daughter is asleep so what do I do?
Finished watching the latest episode of Nashville and then read my old blog.. Feelings I thought I had forgotten about came back from me reading all of it.
I LOVE that I blog. It's such an easy way of remembering all the little or big things that happens in my life. Like, my pregnancy with Elena, or Her first months in life. Wonderful memories and it makes me a little teary-eyed to think about it!

Therefor, I will start this thing back up again, if one day I won't be here to tell Elena about my life before she was born or the love that I have for her. Then, this will be a great way for her to know!
She is my world, my everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment