Monday, November 4, 2013

15 month girl

Elena is 15 months old today.
She is growing so fast and it's so much fun to be on this ride, she test my limits everyday and is very smart. She is the sweetest little girl, she loves sitting on my lap and gives me random kisses and hugs throughout the days, it's the best feeling in the world, I'll tell you that. 
She is great at playing by herself as long as I'm near, but every now and then she wants me to play with her. Her favorite thing to do is run around on the playgrounds and go down the slides. She loves sitting on the countertop when I cook and she loves to cuddle with our cats.
She talks more now which is so much fun. Her favorite thing to say is still wow but also aooow (This is what I say when I hurt myself) Another favorite thing to say is 'Titta dä' or just 'däää'. (Look or there) 
I can go on and on but I'll stop here. ;)


Happy 15 month Birthday, Sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment