Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The secret to getting ahead is getting started

Long time, no see.

I couldn't wait until after Thanksgiving to put our christmas decor up.
It all happened yesterday as Elena was napping, she woke up and saw Santa hanging on the wall and got very excited about it. Cutie!
I'll share some pictures in another post when we got the christmas tree up.
We will go and cut down our tree at davis farm this year, hopefully we will be happy with it. :)

anyway, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm very excited to eat some turkey and other goodies.
I was lucky to find a great deal of an all natural organic turkey at The Fresh Market, I'm picking it up this afternoon and also have to do the shopping for the rest of the things I'm cooking. Hopefully it won't be crazy out there.

Here is a pic of my Family that we took on a trip up to Napa Valley with my in laws earlier this fall.
Beautiful Napa.

No comments:

Post a Comment